home > blog >

AZSITE Updates Blog

Download a current list of AZSITE uploads conducted in 2022


Backlog Original Site Upload Progress, 2020-2022:

newupl

Backlog Project Upload Progress, 2020-2022:

projupl

Total Uploads, 2020-2022:

totalupl

June 23, 2022

Over the past month 16 projects (5 backlog, 11 new ARO fee structure), 160 new sites (157 backlog, 3 new ARO fee structure), and a number of site updates related to ARO site consolidations were uploaded. 15 new ASM PRFs and 131 new or updated ASM site cards were also uploaded.

May 20, 2022

Over the past two weeks two backlog projects, 48 new sites (47 backlog, 1 new ARO fee structure), and one basic site update from the backlog were uploaded. Two new ASM site cards were also uploaded, and an effort to identify outdated ASM site cards and broken site card links in our document search is underway. Two minor data fixes were implemented. Finally, updated NRHP eligibility determinations and undertakings data have been obtained from SHPO and incorporated into AZSITE data.

May 5, 2022

April's uploads included 55 projects (41 backlog, 12 new ARO fee structure, 2 miscellaneous), 285 new sites (236 backlog, 48 new ARO fee structure, 1 miscellaneous), and 127 site updates (ASM consolidations and basic backlog updates). 56 new PRFs and 51 new or updated site cards were also uploaded. Five project boundaries were corrected. Finally, data clip deliverables have been updated to include SHPO NRHP eligibility determinations for sites in the advanced ASM sites layer.

March 30, 2022

Over the past two weeks, two backlog projects, two legacy projects and 10 new fee structure projects have been uploaded. 61 original site recordings were uploaded from the backlog, along with five new fee structure original site recordings; available NRHP determinations for these sites were also uploaded. 36 new or updated ASM site cards were also uploaded. A number of site updates, data fixes and ASM site consolidations are also now reflected in AZSITE.

March 14, 2022

Over the past two months, three backlog projects and 11 new fee structure projects have been uploaded. 192 original site recordings were uploaded from the backlog, along with 83 new fee structure original site recordings; available NRHP determinations for these sites were also uploaded. Three new ASM PRFs and 93 new or updated ASM site cards were also uploaded. A number of data fixes and ASM site consolidations are also now reflected in AZSITE.

January 6, 2022

Over the past several weeks, 161 projects and 103 original site recordings were uploaded from the backlog. Site cards for most of these backlog site recordings are pending ARO curation. 252 basic site updates related to these backlog projects were also added to the databsae. In addition, 10 new ASM sites recorded under the new ASM fee structure were uploaded, along with 13 new PRFs. Finally, a new round of SHPO project and site data were obtained and added to the database.

Overall, in 2021 we uploaded 2225 projects, 4087 sites, and 5033 site updates. AZSITE's progress uploading ARO Site Card Backlog items stands at 87% of projects, 71% of sites (the remaining 29% are in the advanced ASM sites layer), and 73% of site updates (to a basic level).